Product added to cart
IPL hair removal is prevalent these days. For many years, the process was less popular than laser hair removal techniques. However, in recent years, a lot of people are seeking the former option to groom themselves.
Nowadays, you can just opt for Ipl Hair Removal At Home with effective yet economical devices. It is a very convenient alternative to shaving now and then; instead of worrying about the post-shave stubble every two days, you can always opt for IPL hair removal and save time, money, effort, and energy.
What is IPL hair removal?
IPL is the short form of Intense Pulsed Light technology. The IPL devices use pulses of lights at the root of the hair follicles, enabling them to go into a resting phase. Gradually, the hair falls out and helps you grow less hair on that part of the body. Unlike shaving, the smoothness lasts a long time. If you plan to try Ipl Hair Removal At Home, they can easily replace shavers and save you the effort for a couple of months.
How does IPL work?
The hair follicles consist of a pigment called melanin, which absorbs light. The hair absorbs the flashes of lights and stimulates the hair to go into a resting phase. This leaves you with clear and smooth skin.
The process is pretty simple. The steps are listed below:
- Shave the area properly. Make sure to clean it thoroughly before the treatment.
- Take the device and plug the AC adaptor into it.
- Press the power button on the device for a couple of seconds.
- Adjust the energy levels. By default, the energy level is set to level 1.
- Make sure that you are wearing an eye protector before the whole process takes place.
- After everything has been taken care of, place the light head on the area and press the flashlight button when the indicator light starts flashing.
- After using it accordingly, press the device’s power button to switch it off for two whole seconds.
Advantages of IPL Hair Removal Process
There are many pros of using IPL hair removal rather than shaving your body hair. One of them is the convenience and the aftermath. However, there are more benefits that we are aware of. Let us take a look at them.
- It removes hair permanently. If you are consistent with this process, you will remove your body hair after 6 to 8 treatments permanently. The exact number of medicines depends on skin color, hair color, and hair structure.
- It is not painful. Unlike waxing and laser removal, IPL is relatively painless. You are also at no risk of cutting yourself with a razor, unlike during shaving.
- It is a safer alternative. IPL removal is completely safe for your skin, and the risk of getting an allergy is very minimal.
If you are looking for a cheap and painless option of hair removal techniques, then IPL is the way to go. The process is very convenient and less time-consuming while making you look the very best for every occasion.