Product added to cart
Our Delivery, Return, and Warranty Policy
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
Buyer can return the item within 30 days for any reason. However, please choose carefully, we do not normally give refunds for postage & handling cost if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
There are situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Any item/packaging not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Orders over $20 is free shipping within Australia. However, if goods are returned for the reason other than the product being faulty, customers will incur a deduction of the cost of shipping to compensate for the original shipping cost.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund/exchange/credit.
If your refund request is approved, then a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Any freight charges we quoted are for shipping only and does not include any insurance cover. Insurance is optional and charged according to the order value and only covers a maximum value of $5,000 per courier order and for the transit of goods shipped from Caremax to the customer only. Thus any courier orders which has any goods damaged or lost that insurance has not been paid, will not be replaced/reimbursed. Customer is encouraged to take up insurance if they wish to protect themselves against any damage/loss items in transits.
RETURN & WARRANTY POLICY
Caremax is proud to offer ONE year replacement warranty policy unless warranty is specified in the product listing. This warranty is to cover machine unit but excluding all consumables. A full refund can be requested for defective products wihtin 30 days of the purchase date. You can only choose between an exchange or credit where goods become faulty after 30 days.
• Defective or faulty items (Dead on Arrival) within 30 days of customer receiving products, the return label will be provided via Australia Post Collect & Return Service.
• All warranty replacement return and resend postage after 30 days will be at buyer’s expense with registered post.
Warranty Claim Process
• Complete the claim form below with your order number and the reason of return.
• Our customer service representative will advise you of the return address or provide you with a link to access Australia Post Collect & Return Service.
No labels, no printing, no problem.• Visit the return portal, enter the email address used to place your order and complete the fields to submit your return. Once submitted, you’ll be emailed your unique barcode.
• Print your label at home and lodge your return in a Street Posting box OR take your return and barcode to your nearest Australia Post Collect & Return location (those marked with a printer symbol on the map) and they’ll print it for you. Choose to drop your return at any Post Office, Street Posting Box, or selected retailers including supermarkets and pharmacies.
• You’ll be emailed tracking details so you can check on the progress of your return back to our warehouse.
Make a Warranty Claim