Product added to cart
Neck pain can be incredibly debilitating, preventing people from doing the simplest of everyday activities. Whether you spend all day hunched over a keyboard or your job requires you to carry out heavy lifting, the pain and tension in your neck can become incessant if not addressed. Neck pain is a common complaint that can drastically affect one's daily life. It can make it difficult to turn your head, causing problems with driving, work tasks, and other daily activities.
This is an all too familiar issue affecting many people daily and has been on the rise in recent years affecting an estimated 27 out of every 1000 people. Neck and shoulder pain can easily be caused by stress, tension, and postural issues, making it an ever-persistent source of discomfort. (Kazeminasab et al., 2022)
Luckily, there is now a wide range of products available on the market designed to effectively relieve neck pain. Neck massagers for massage therapy offer therapeutic vibration to help relax tight muscles and stimulate circulation in the neck area; shoulder massagers are also available which can provide deep kneading action to release further tension from the shoulders.
Kazeminasab, S., Nejadghaderi, S. A., Amiri, P., Pourfathi, H., Araj-Khodaei, M., Sullman, M. J. M., Kolahi, A. A., & Safiri, S. (2022). Neck pain: global epidemiology, trends and risk factors. BMC musculoskeletal disorders, 23(1), 26. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12891-021-04957-4
What is a shiatsu neck massager?
Shiatsu is an ancient form of Japanese massage therapy developed to relieve muscle soreness and stiffness in the neck and shoulder areas. This hands-on therapy utilizes acupressure, rubbing, and kneading techniques to restore balance to the body and induce relaxation. (Pelava)
The deep pressure provided by a Shiatsu Neck Massager refreshes tense muscles, reduces joint pain, sharpens concentration, and boosts energy levels. It also helps to promote circulation in the head, neck, and shoulders while relieving stress headaches.
Pelava, C. J. (n.d.). Shiatsu. Taking Charge of Your Health & Wellbeing. Retrieved February 7, 2023, from https://www.takingcharge.csh.umn.edu/explore-healing-practices/shiatsu#:~:text=Shiatsu%20is%20a%20form%20of,oils%20through%20light%2C%20comfortable%20clothing
How does a neck massager work?
Neck massagers work by using a combination of mechanical massage nodes, heat, vibration, tens therapy and kneading to target specific points of tension on the neck and shoulders. The motion is created by these different components to provide relief from aches and pains.
Neck massagers use shiatsu-style kneading to massage the muscles in the neck area. By applying pressure to strategic points, the tissue of the neck relaxes providing increased blood flow which helps reduce muscle soreness and tension. Heat can also be used in conjunction with a neck massager to provide further therapeutic benefits such as increased circulation, calming comfort, and enhanced recovery. TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation), a proven method of pain relief that uses electric currents to stimulate the sensory nerves in order to reduce pain signals sent to the brain. Air bag Massage Technology that provides a wave-like motion to encourage healthy circulation and reduce muscle tension for an invigorating treatment. Neck massagers help create a more relaxed environment that promotes relaxation throughout your body thus further restoring posture.
Which neck massager is best?
When it comes to trying to find the best neck massager, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. Depending on the needs and preferences of the individual user, different types of neck massagers are available in order to help provide relief from neck pain, stiffness, and tension.
- Heated neck massagers focus on targeted heat therapy to help the muscles relax.
- Airbag massagers focus on providing a consistent massage experience with gentle compression.
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) offers electrical stimulation for nerve pain relief.
- Shiatsu Vibrating Neck Massagers offer a deep tissue massage experience with circular motions or tapping movements.
- Cervical Massagers can provide a focused pressure massage and relaxation treatment to larger areas of muscle tension in your neck region.
- Electric Neck Massagers utilizes low-voltage pulse technology. It has adjustments to suit your body's needs and provides soothing relief from neck soreness, shoulder tension and other bodily aches.
- Non-Electric Neck Massagers are hand-operated models designed specifically for home use and convenience. Non-electric massagers require less maintenance and are typically more affordable than their electric counterparts.
- Portable Neck Massager gives you the freedom to get a massage anytime you need one no matter where you are!
why buy from us?
Over 1K Reveiws
Money & Back